Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Discovery

I have been trying to initiate a home business via the computer.  Yesterday I made the shocking discovery that when I applied for a domain name for my web site, they worded it incorrectly and therefore it was out there in cyber space but not being used.  The company quickly saw their mistake and corrected it.  Hopefully we will be able to start on it soon.  For some of you it may be of interest in that the theme will be our missionary work in Brazil and twice weekly I will have articles (short) about an interesting experience during those years.  I am doing my homework and am ready for my coach who will instruct and teach me how to start this work. Please pray with us about this. The sole reason is to make it a blessing but also hopefully provide a small income to help with some expenses here.  Thanks so much.  And we don't want to forget to update you on Margie.  She had a wonderful night and we are so thankful.  Today is another trip to therapy.  This is coming to an end and we are sorry, because this has helped her much.

No comments: