Saturday, November 5, 2011

Official notice

Yesterday afternoon we received the official notice from Shepherds regarding Joy's discharge.  It will take place on December 9.  Monday we will receive the list of homes in the area of Union Grove where Joy could possibly stay.  I will then have to contact all of them via Internet and direct phone calls, to determine which would be best for her.  The crucial concern at this moment is if the facility will accept Joy's present financial benefits as payment for her care.  Please pray with us about this. I researched last night and discovered that quite a few of them do not accept Social Security or Medicaid patients. We know the Lord will work it out for us but we certainly depend on our praying friends during this very important move. Thank you for  your help.  Another concern of mine is the fact that I most likely will have to go to Union Grove to be there for this transfer.  It is logical that I should be and I want to be there.  But I am very concerned about leaving Margie alone for that time.

No comments: