Friday, February 25, 2011

What's next?

Margie had a good night.  Yesterday's ordeal of choking really did her in, however, and she really had to take it easy the rest of the day. She told me last night that she didn't think she had the strength to go through another one like yesterday's.  Please pray with us about this.  I cannot even imagine the strain this is on the body when one can't get his next breath.  We have gone the doctor route so many times and they have no answers. Thank you for helping us with your intercession.  This morning I took the recycle things to the street for pickup later.  I also took the garbage can.  But with the high winds, how can you leave paper in the container.  It would fly right out.(as our street testifies - seeing all the clutter on it now )  I put it in plastic garbage bags and put those inside the crates.  Then I removed the garbage can lid and secured the garbage in the plastic sack and tethered the whole can to the tree with a rope  so the wind won't take it away (like it has many other times).  I am finally learning.  And so goes the day.  More snow is forecast for tomorrow night.

No comments: