Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Paper follow up

I reported yesterday the high winds (60 mph +) took our paper away.  To our surprise we found it close to home even after I had spend 15 minutes searching for it.  We went to town yesterday and were glad to get our shopping done in fairly good time.  BUT we did have an emergency.  Our dear friend was rushed to the hospital from the rest home and I went to pray with him.  I actually didn't think he was going to "make it", but later in the day others visited and he was talking.  What a miracle of modern medicine.  I worked part of the day on IRS stuff and will continue that this morning.   Margie had a severe choking spell at 7 this morning.  Thankfully it finally calmed down and now she is doing OK.  These and other physical frailties remind us daily of our temporal setting here in life. Thank you so much for praying.  We deeply appreciate it.

No comments: