Thursday, December 30, 2010

Home going

Our son called yesterday morning to inform us that his father-in-law, John Harder passed away. The memorial service will be held Saturday, January 8th at 2 PM at First Baptist Church in Ferndale, WA.  We know you will be praying for the family these days.  Gina has had a tremendous load caring for her mother, who died in June and now her dad.  The business details she has to deal with are almost overwhelming.  Please pray.
This afternoon we have prayer meeting at church and we look forward to that.  Yesterday Margie was able to do some house cleaning for the first time since her illness.  We are pleased, although I am very happy to do it.  I was away helping a family startup a new computer and Margie did it while I was gone.  She's "sneaky" isn't she. She was so happy to be able to do it.  I cleaned the floors for her upon my return home.  Thank you all for praying.

No comments: