Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas baking

Margie has for years made Christmas Tea Rings (at least that's what I call them).  They are more delicious than I can describe with words.  This year, due to her illnesses, we were not certain she would be able to make them for our neighbors and our family.  She prayed much about it, took her time, rested between "acts" and accomplished her goal.  We are thankful.   I took one to our neighbors with a card I had made, and he told me they look forward to this every year.  Margie is pleased she was able to do it.   It also is one of the desired food items she serves at her famous Christmas brunch for our family each year.  On another note, thanks for helping us in prayer about future employment for me.  I may have discovered it last night as I researched the field on the Internet.  If the Lord leads us in this, we will be pleased.  We will share more as things develop.  Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: