Monday, December 27, 2010

Countdown: 4 more days

The year went quickly, didn't it?  We were so glad we were able to attend our church service yesterday.  We had a quiet afternoon at home, viewing & listening to a  recorded sermon.  I took several pictures during the service but became unhappy when I edited them.  Editing lowers the resolution of the picture and I went "too far" in the editing and they were not good.  The problem is I deleted the pictures from the SD (Secure Digital) card .
BUT, I have photo recovery software and was able to retrieve all the deleted pictures from the blank SD card.  Oh the marvel of technology. So, one of my favorite verses is Psalm 116:6 "The Lord preserves the simply". I give that verse overload status most of the time. Thank you for praying for us - especially Margie.  She had a good night and we are glad.

No comments: