Monday, April 4, 2016

WIND AND RAIN

Psalm 27:1 
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

Will you stand with God's Word and declare yourself His; do it right now,
He will give you light and salvation if you will just come to His with this vow.
When you belong to Him you need not fear; He gives strength for every day,
And for each day He gives Himself, and what a blessing as you talk and pray. (RP)

The weatherman predicted wind and rain. We heard the rain but not the wind. Last week was summer-like weather. Again on Thursday we are supposed to have 70 degrees. Yesterday was a good day at church for Sunday School, morning worship, and the evening service. It was nice having part of our family here on Saturday for awhile.  Thanks for praying.


No comments: