Monday, April 11, 2016

ARRIVAL

Isaiah 65:24
Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.

What a gracious heavenly Father we have; He is ever attentive as we pray,
Even before we call upon Him, He is listening to us all along our way.
I am so glad He answers prayer; what an encouragement this is to me,
I hope that you will trust Him more and a faithful follower you will want to be.(RP)

My brother Harold arrived in Bellingham last night late. He will drop by our house after work this afternoon and we will have a meal together.  Margie is working on part of that now. Yesterday was a big day at church. They announced that pastor Dave received an unanimous vote to be Executive Director of Baptist Network Northwest.  I preached in the morning service followed by a church picture taken outside.Then we came back into the Welcome Room for refreshments honoring the Volunteers Appreciation recognition. At night we returned for the evening prayer and fellowship time at church. Thanks for praying.

No comments: