Wednesday, April 13, 2016

DELUGE

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments. His praise endures forever.Ps 111:10

Some talk of being smart; Our God sees things in a different way,Fearing Him is priority if wisdom we desire,
And he who wants good understanding must do things as He says,And if you follow them from the heart, all these things you will acquire.(RP)

Last night after my meeting, I came out and boy was it raining! I was mighty glad our windshield wipers were working okay.  To add to the deluge, today the city of Ferndale is "flushing" the water lines. This is washing day here, so I asked the men on the water project, what I should do. He told me to run water in the bathtub for 5 minutes and all would be well. That I did and now we are washing clothes. We enjoyed our first meal last night with my brother Harold. He will be here again tonight. Thanks for your prayers,

No comments: