Tuesday, April 19, 2016

84 DEGREES F.

Proverbs 16:9
In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.

We make so many plans down here; I wonder if we think we are right,
Things we may want to do, are maybe done selfishly and with spite.
I am so glad the Lord overrules, and determines the steps we make,
He does this I am sure for our benefit when we foolishly make a mistake.(RP)

It was 84 degrees F. here yesterday. For those who live in Phoenix, they would have loved it. I cleaned up our evaporative coolers yesterday and had them going when my brother from Alaska arrived. It was lovely in our house. Today is supposed to be just a bit cooler. I am working ahead on the Genesis study and also for a message I am to give Thursday. It seems as if there is plenty to keep us busy. Thanks for praying.

No comments: