Saturday, April 23, 2016

BELL PEPPERS

Philippians 4:11 
Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content.

Contentment, what a jewel this is; it speaks so loudly and clearly,
Its outcome is special and desired by those who seek it sincerely.
Those who are content have learned lessons so large; it is great,
I am sure there are many who want it, but we know they must wait.
According to Paul, all the lessons he learned were timely indeed,
And each of us can do as he did and surely we will succeed.(RP)

Today is bell pepper day. Margie has already cleaned and prepared them for stuffing.  I will prepare the meat and fill them and do the baking. We usually have stuffed bell peppers each Saturday, but we ran out of them in the freezer So I must do them today. My brother sent a text as he was boarding the plane in Seattle. The flight would be at least 3 hours, so he arrived probably around 9:30 last night. I believe Margie has some baking she also wants to do this morning. Thanks for your prayers. 

No comments: