Tuesday, April 5, 2016

FULL SCHEDULE

Psalm 94:18 
If I say,My foot slips,Your mercy, O Lord, will hold me up.

As we walk along life's road, so much can happen each day,
We may slip without a warning, and our situation is in disarray.
How thankful we are in knowing God's mercy is there to uphold,
We are sure He will not let us down, because his promise is bold.(RP)

There are days like this. Things sort of stacked up and we will have to be careful to work in all the tasks we are supposed to do today.  Margie has a foot doctor appointment and we will try to pick up some necessary groceries while in town. I have an early morning prayer meeting and I may drop by Walgreens on the way home to take advantage of their 20% discount for senior members today on the first Wednesday of each month. We'll talk about the rest tomorrow. Thanks for praying.  

No comments: