Saturday, April 2, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Mark 13:31 
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

God's Word is everlasting, it will never pass away, 
It is right here beside us each and every day. 
It matters not if all disappears, the Bible is here to stay,
It stands the tests of time, and will always be on display.(RP)

Our Bible class was pretty well attended yesterday, but some of our regulars were still not well. I send the absent ones either a hard copy study sheet or do it electronically through e-mail. When I announced to the class that it was my brother Ernie's 90th birthday yesterday, Margie's brother suggested we all sing Happy Birthday.  We did and I recorded it, but I do not believe I can send the audio to him. The class was very enthusiastic in their singing. We trust you have a good day. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: