Wednesday, April 27, 2016

DENTIST

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door,I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
Revelation 3:20

Will you open your life to Jesus, He is knocking to come in,
By invitation only will He enter; when will you begin?
When He enters your life, my friend, He'll have communion sweet with you,
And the blessings He bestows, will be more than you ever knew.(RP)

Yesterday Margie had a dental appointment.  Today I have mine. It is also wash day, and we are in that project now as I write.  I will finish putting together the prayer sheet for our church and send it the church secretary.  We are in the countdown now at church, because there are only two more times our present pastor preaches before his departure. We appreciate much prayer as this transition is made. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: