Monday, October 26, 2015

SHOCKING

For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice. John 18:37

Jesus entered the world to do many things; some are written right here.
And I am so sure you will find them as you read; they are all so clear. 
Jesus the Truth came to bear witness of Himself; this is His message to us,
And all who accept Him as the Truth, have definitely experienced a plus. 
Those who trust Jesus, listen gladly to His lovely and powerful voice. 
And when they do, without a doubt know that they have made the right choice(RP)

Last night our neighbor phoned to say her husband, pastor Oscar Lee, had knee surgery, was doing well, then the nurses found him in his room having suffered a massive stroke. Yesterday they removed the life support system. It is sobering to say the least. I had prayer with Jan and I am glad someone came to spend the night with her. We had a good day at church and our son entertained us at a restaurant afterward. At home we had dessert which Margie made the day before. We have our self-made schedule laid out for the week and plan to stay pretty busy. There is much to do. Thankfully Margie had a good night. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: