Friday, October 16, 2015

GENESIS

Psalm 27:14 
Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!

We are all in such a hurry; yes, that is the way things go,
And I think the Lord is telling us- take it easy and go slow.
If we learn to do it God's way, good courage we will gain,
And He will help us greatly, and new strength we will obtain.
Wait fellow Christians on the Lord, and He will see you through,
And life will be so much better when His will you daily pursue.(RP)

The keyword today is GENESIS. We spend the week getting ready for this class. It is such a pleasure to teach God's word.  I awakened early in order to get the recycled stuff to the street and spend some extra time going over my notes for class this morning. Margie did not have another good night. She is awake now but I know she didn't get sleep until after midnight. We appreciate your prayers about this. Thank you very much. 

No comments: