Monday, October 12, 2015

EYE APPOINTMENT

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.James 1:17

Sometime we may wonder what good really is, but in the Word we are told,
God is the giver of every gift,and we should stop often and behold.
His perfect gifts are from above and with Him is no variance or change,
His gift of salvation through Christ is the best, and one whose reward is long-range.(RP)

We were not able to attend church yesterday because Margie had a very poor night. We did the best we could and listened to and watched sermons on TV and online. This morning I go to the eye doctor for my regular two-year check up. I don't apparently have any problems, but if so, he will tell me. Margie will go with me because we have a few things we need to get while in town.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: