Saturday, October 3, 2015

PLENTY TO DO

Isaiah 40:31  
But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

We ask for strength in the Christian life, and God has promised it here,
One must learn to wait upon the Lord, and allow Him to always steer.
When done God's way we can spiritually fly like the eagles in the air,
And the things we do for the Lord can be done, and He does not impair.
What joy it is to serve our loving Master, and not be weary or even faint,
And this He does gladly, giving strength and courage to every single saint.(RP)

As we draw near to Sunday, we realize that each day presents plenty for us to do. Every other morning I wash and re bandage Margie's ulcer and get her suppression socks on.  She still thinks Gina puts them on easier than I do, which is probably right. If we are up to it, this evening there is a Sunday School class social at Hubbard's place in Ferndale. I will go down in a minute to get some things for Margie to make some cookies.  I always take as much time as I can to keep ahead in the Genesis study also. And with a generous gift from my brother Harold, we want to get serious (again) about our next book. I have 167 chapters written, and Margie has proofread them. Now I must correct those and get them in shape to have them edited. It all takes time, but is enjoyable. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: