Monday, October 5, 2015

NEXT BOOK

2 Tim 2:19 
Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: The Lord knows those who are His, and, Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

God's promise is sure and as strong as His name and is sealed with His loving concern,
And we read in the Word all the promises great and realize we have much to learn.
I'm so grateful He knows me; I belong to Him, and a warning He gives me today,
When we carry His name he instructs us with love, to depart from evil all the way.(RP)

As funds permit we are going to start again to get serious about our next book. I have almost 170 chapters written. Today I start cleaning up some of the proofreading items Margie found as she read through them. My brother Harold's generosity to me after doing the memorial service for Marlene, prompted us to think about getting our book relating to our years with Shepherds, into print.  So I will work on that today and as much as I can throughout the week. We had a good day yesterday and Rawlie entertained us at Red Robin which we enjoyed very much. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: