Tuesday, October 27, 2015

READING

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
John 16:33.

Only in Jesus is there peace, because He is Peace,
As we commune with Him, peace really does increase.
In this world there is trouble, and it increases every day,
Jesus promised that He overcomes, and all will be okay.
Christian, keep on trusting Him, because He cares for you.
In spite of the difficulties down here, He will see you through.(RP)

Margie and I spent the good part of the day checking, reading,correcting chapters in our future book. After getting them refined as much as we know how to, then we will have them edited by an expert. We are still far from that point, however.  I was still able to do more work in future planning for the book of Genesis. I try to keep ahead on the study sheets which we distribute each week at the class. Margie has been having fairly good nights and we hope last night will be the same. She is asleep as I write this. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: