Sunday, January 18, 2015

URGENT CALL

Proverbs 3:1-2 My son, do not forget my law, but let your heart keep my commands;  For length of days and long life and peace they will add to you.

Parents bear a mighty task to teach their kids what's right,
Their example should be Christ-like; pleasing in His sight. 
Instructing their children God's way, helping them to obey,
The results are rewarding, and it will be so all the way.(RP)

Margie called me around 2 this morning and the lift chair lost its power. She was stuck in an awkward position unable to do anything. I am glad I heard her call.  I worked over a half hour trying to find out why the power failed.  Finally I got it and we got her up. The lift chair is wonderful when it's working, but when the power goes out, it is useless. I thank the Lord I was able to get the power restored.  Other than that I think she had a pretty good night.  And the best of all is that she wants to attend the worship service today at church.  We have missed it for 8 weeks. Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: