Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A GOOD NIGHT

John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

Jesus is peace and gives peace to His own,
This peace is so vital and is the best ever known.
God's peace can be found in Jesus today,
And we urge all to seek it without delay.
Tribulation abounds in this world of ours,
With all of its headaches, wounds and scars.
Jesus overcame the world, my friend,
For you I sincerely this One recommend.(RP)

Margie saw her doctor yesterday ordered by the discharge papers from the hospital. Her doctor did not believe Margie has heart failure. She ordered more blood tests and will let her know if other kinds of tests are recommended. Margie feels better about this evaluation and we will keep monitoring her condition.
She had a good sleep for which we are thankful. Because Margie sleeps in the lift-chair, and I in the bedroom, the distance between the family room and bedroom is considerable. I installed a wireless doorbell so now all she has to do is push the button to awaken me.  I told her to press the button several times because once last night I never even heard the thing. Now we have a system and it works well. Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: