Wednesday, January 21, 2015

ANOTHER ONE

Psalm 19:11 Moreover by them your servant is warned and in keeping them there is great reward.

The statutes of the Lord are rich, and guide us in our way,
They are special to my needy heart, and help me day by day.
The Word warns me when I need it most,and I rejoice in this,
If I disregard this alert to my soul, then I am very remiss.
To be led by His hand works well, for believers in every land,
It is joy for all who listen to Him, and readily obey His command.
If I pay attention to God's holy word, there is always a rich reward,
And you can be sure that in doing this, blessing on me will be poured.(RP)

We are thankful Margie had another good night ini her own bed. That is two nights in a row. We are pleased. She was extremely weak yesterday and some depressed. Her breathing is still a major concern for her. She will explore more options with her doctor about this. Miracle: Margie has no appointments today. But I do. I see the audiologist for a regular appointment and probably hearing test this morning. My high tech. hearing devices are a blessing and I only have occasional problems with understanding things. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: