Thursday, January 22, 2015

THERAPY

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.Romans 8:1

I wandered condemned, a sinner by birth, until I met Jesus my Lord,
He saved me from sin and gave me new life; now we are of one accord.
In Jesus there's no condemnation; He washed me and saved me from sin,
A new creation I am because of His grace, and now all is peaceful within.(RP)

Yesterday I had my hearing aids cleaned and checked and recalibrated. Maybe I will be able to more clearly distinguish the letters b...e....t...c..d... and others. Margie kept busy around the house and rested because she is very weak. She called her doctor and it was decided to try physical therapy which may help with some of her back discomfort plus her breathing. She calls today for an appointment for the first session. We thank you for praying about these things. 

No comments: