Monday, January 19, 2015

POOR NIGHT

Jeremiah 1:6-8 Then said I: Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am a youth."7 But the Lord said to me: Do not say, 'I am a youth,' For you shall go to all to whom I send you, And whatever I command you, you shall speak. 8 Do not be afraid of their faces, For I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord.

It seems excuses abound; we hesitate to follow God's command,
We think we're not able to do His will, though for us it was planned.
God comes and reprimands us when we claim we can't do His will, 
His orders are clear and make sense; if we disobey we go downhill.
Cheer up, and be not afraid, God will help you each step of the way,
When you obey His words, you'll be blessed, and delivered every day. (RP)

There is no other way to say it.  It was a poor night. Awake many times and with special needs we helped her with. She slept some but not very well.  She finally got to sleep and made it until around 8 this morning.  That goes for both of us because I am awake to care for her when she's having trouble. She really wants to try her own bed tonight instead of the lift-chair.  I am going to try to find some bed risers that are lower than the last ones I bought. They brought the bed so high she could hardly get into it. Please pray I will be able to get the bed so she will be comfortable in it. Today I am also installing another vertical grab bar near her bed for more security. We pray it helps a lot. Thanks for praying.

No comments: