Wednesday, January 14, 2015

COMFORT ZONE

For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
I Corinthians 6:20

God saved me by His grace and now I belong to Him,
I want this precious fellowship to last, and never dim.
Help me glorify You Lord in my body; that's all I own,
May I live for you because of all the care you've shown. (RP)

Margie's comfort zone is apparently still in the lift chair. She opted to stay there last night. She did well and we are glad she did. Today she has another doctor's apointment, to arrange for an upper endoscopy test.  I know the doctors are very busy doing these and she may have to wait some time for the actual procedure.  We hope not. The discomfort continues in her stomach area and she at times complains of difficult breathing. We pray the doctors will be able to discover what is causing these problems. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: