Saturday, April 7, 2012

Recovering

Yesterday was the first day in 8 that I didn't awaken with a dizzy spell. I am thankful.  Today is the same and we pray it continues that way. The days are beautiful with sunshine and a little warmer temperatures. Margie ironed yesterday and will finish today.  I remember for a long time I ironed when she was not strong enough.  Now, even with her right shoulder in much pain she insists on doing it.  She knows that after surgery I will be back to it again until she fully recovers.  But that's okay because I enjoy doing it. Yesterday I wrote more stories about our years in Brazil for our upcoming book (some day!)  I am posting snippets in our other blogsite www.ministryworkinbrazil.com with short paragraphs.  These I will also incorporate into narratives later on for the book.  Thanks for praying for us.  We deeply appreciate it.

No comments: