Saturday, April 28, 2012

Old letters

Margie is reading old letters we wrote to our folks when we were missionaries in Brazil.  From these she picks up new ideas for short stories for me to write for our book.  We now have almost 100 complete but would like many more.  Our son and grandson arrived last night and it is always nice to have them here.  I also contacted a lawyer yesterday concerning some of our documents we want to change.  Margie went to the hairdresser ( I took her there and picked her up) I did not want her to work in the afternoon so I ironed the clothes while she was getting her hair done.  I wrote three more stories about Brazil. Please keep praying for Margie as she toils with the sleeping problem.  And we appreciate prayer for her soon scheduled shoulder surgery on May 8

No comments: