Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Help for vertigo

I have tried just about everything during the years to combat vertigo.  Margie & I both had sessions with a chiropractor yesterday and when I came off the table, intense dizziness pursued.  I ate some ginger for nausea and just sat while Margie was having her treatment.  By the time she finished I was able to drive us home.  I was just about ready to call a friend to come drive us.  We both had good nights. I only get dizzy as I am getting out of bed.  I can hear someone say, "Don't get of bed".  Well I have to because I care for Margie and want to get my equilibrium back and get going for the day.  We would like to visit Joy today and Margie has an appointment with her doctor.  She is suffering (beside her shoulder problem) very discomforting pains and uneasiness in her stomach.  Hopefully the doctor will be able to help her in this.  Thanks for praying.  It is what keeps us going.

No comments: