Thursday, February 16, 2012

Quick trip

Yesterday we made a quick trip into town to get some supplies.  We were happy to be back home just a few minutes past 12.  The activities of the afternoon seemed to keep us both busy and we finished in the late afternoon and evening by watching the news to catch up on what is going on in our big world.  We are very aware that Christians should be much in prayer concerning the political scene. I am evaluating my home business deal, not convinced that with my lack of know-how it will ever get off the ground in a way that would help financially. It has cost me VERY little up to this point.  And I haven't wasted any time because my life long desire and that of our son, to write our Brazilian story, is being done daily as I add more narratives to the site.  We appreciate your prayers about this.

No comments: