Monday, February 27, 2012

Eighty one

Margie and Rawlie greeted me yesterday morning with Happy Birthday.  Later at church during the welcome time after church they sang to me.  Our son and his family took us to a restaurant in Bellingham and treated me to a meal.  At home Rawlie presented me with two wonderful gifts and then I read all the cards we received, via mail and e-mail etc. I had a wonderful day and rejoice and thank the Lord for the good health He has given me these years.  I was concerned however with Margie as she did not feel really well all day and was pretty shaky went she went to bed.  This morning she is some better but today she will get some help to find out what's going on. She has had many wonderful days of increased strength so this concerns us.   Thank you for remembering her in your prayers.  Also, not all of you will know Charlotte Boraker, but this morning she was taken to the hospital with a possible heart attack.  Thanks for praying for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Ralph!!
Sandy Carlton