Saturday, September 2, 2017

WARMING TREND


The gospel is simple for people like me, and is easy for most to see,
In Jesus there's life for those who will trust, and to this we readily agree.
Those wanting Heaven must get there God's way. and this through Jesus alone,

And any who delay in doing what's right will be sorry if this decision they postpone.(RP)

We see a warming trend in the weather again this week, and we are told Labor Day will be HOT.  I mean hot for our part of the country. I can remember when we lived in Phoenix we would travel 85 miles to the north to get into 85 degree weather where we thought it was paradise. I will put polishing touches to my study on Joshua today, so I'll be ready for class tomorrow morning. We trust your day goes well. Thanks for praying.

No comments: