Friday, September 29, 2017

FUNERAL

Fear not, for I am with you;Be not dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you,Yes, I will help you,I will uphold you with My righteous right hand;Isaiah 41:10

God tells us not to fear because we fear, this timely word is for today,
He told us He'd be with us and that means He will be with us all the way.
Because He is our God we should never be dismayed; this is strength for us,
And to think He hold us with righteous hands; His help is more than a plus. (RP)

This morning we have the Bible class, then in the afternoon a funeral. I have been fighting a sore throat that left me yesterday with a husky voice. I had a pretty good night, and my throat seems better today. I have no idea how it will be when I actually have to project my voice for the class. We will see. It will be a victory when the activities of today are history. If my voice holds out for the Sunday School class, then I really will rejoice. Thanks so much for praying. 


No comments: