Wednesday, September 13, 2017

DENTIST

Then Moses said to God, Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you, and they say to me, What is His name? what shall I say to them? And God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM. And He said, Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me to you. Exodus 3:13-14



The names of God are important to us and reveal to us very much,
In fact His names help us all through life and bring us the Master's touch.
For each of our needs, He has a name that helps, displaying His loving care, 
If you doubt God's help don't forget his I Am because it's always there,
When we are aware of the I AM who speaks, there's nothing for us to fear,
He supplies what we need with His special name and we know he is always near.(RP)

We have a routine and today is wash day. And besides that we visit the dentist. Margie goes at 11 and I at 12. Because we have had surgeries, special medication is required before they can work on us. That is all in place. Tonight, Lord willing, there will be the fellowship time at the church. So our day is pretty well planned for us. Thanks for praying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't read posts printed with dark blue highlights lately.