Friday, September 1, 2017

A WEEK FROM TODAY

Psalm 143:8Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You.

Lord help me read your Word each day
And learn Your will for me.
And make my life so full of You

So others my Savior will see. (RP)

It is hard to believe that next Friday our Bible class at the Ferndale Senior Center resumes. The summer has gone quickly, and it's time again for the class. We are ready for it. Class members have been remarking how they look forward to it. This is always encouraging for the teacher. But our summer weather is not over. By Monday the temperature will be 87 or more, they told us this morning. That's okay with us. Thanks for praying. 





No comments: