Thursday, September 14, 2017

FOUR HOURS

I rejoice at Your word As one who finds great treasure. Psa 119:162 


God's Word is very precious; in its pages we find wealth,
All its teachings give instruction and all for spiritual health.
When we open the sacred Pages, how our hearts are filled with praise,
As we see amazing treasures, all designed to encourage and amaze.(RP)

Margie and I spent over four hours in the dental offices yesterday. She went first, then it was my turn.  While the hygienist was cleaning my teeth a filling fell out of one of my front teeth, She also discovered a missing part of a lower tooth, and another tooth that was split. The doctor said the only cure for my dilemma is a crown. His secretary is checking with our dental plan to inquire about financing. We do pay each month for the plan, so hopefully they will cover it. We each have several visits to correct our dental "woes". Thanks for praying.

No comments: