Friday, July 21, 2017

SOME EXTRA THINGS

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, ;And lean not on your own understanding;  In all your ways acknowledge Him, ;And He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5,6

We sometimes wonder what to do and God responds, "I'll show you"
He never leaves us in the dark but will show us what to do.
But perhaps you ask how one can be so sure to know God's will for us.
And we bring you now to this very good verse which is a good one to discuss.
The simple answer is to trust the Lord and this with all your heart,
And then there's more for we are weak and tend to obey only a part.
God tells us here in language plain don't do this on your own,
For if you do you know this fact, you'll walk the road alone.
In everything acknowledge Him and He will direct your way,
And the joy will be yours to have Him lead and answer when you pray.(RP)

Today is a catch-up day to get some extra things done around here. I printed 20 more chapters of the book yesterday for the second proofreading process. Today I have several things on the to-do list. Margie will be preparing tomorrow a dish for us to take to the church picnic Sunday. I will pick up some things today for that. I will also get some lubricant at ACE hardware for the garage door. It is making a strange sound and I think I better get it greased. Hope it works. Thanks for praying.


No comments: