Monday, July 10, 2017

REQUEST

Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.  Philippians 1:6

God will do what he ordains- what a comfort for us all,
And He faithfully works things out whether great or very small.
When He begins a work in us you can know He'll finish well,
So trust Him fully with all your heart and, your doubts He will dispel.
He keeps on working in your life the work started long ago,
And it will last until He comes with His blessing to bestow. (RP)

Some in our Sunday School class requested I give questions for our study. I will give it a try. We do a similar thing in our Senior Center studies. So I will have to rearrange my notes to accommodate the questions. I hope it works out satisfactorily for the class members. I will have to work ahead so they can have the questions before the class session each Sunday. Never a dull moment. That keeps be busy. Right?  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: