Wednesday, July 19, 2017

AUDIOLOGIST

Titus 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I want you to affirm constantly, that those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men.

There's one thing God wants us to know dear one, He desires for us to work.
And these are good works he asks us to do, and in this we better not shirk.
The secret of works is for we who believe; all because He saved our soul,

And every day as we move about our lives are in his control.(RP)

This morning I go to the audiologist to have my ear devices checked. I know I do not hear as good as I should, but I doubt if there is any help beyond what I already have. There MAY be but I am unwilling to pay beyond what I already have for these hearing aids. They are very expensive. As my father-in-law used to say, " I hear all I need to" Maybe he is right. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: