Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July

Image result for 4th of july clipart

John 8:36 
Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

Independence Day speaks of freedom for us all,
And I pray that on this special day upon the Lord we'll call.
Those in Christ are free indeed and this we can't deny,
Spiritual freedom is precious indeed and comes from God on high.
If you are lost without Christ, my friend, come, get salvation today,
By trusting what Jesus did for you, and you'll be free without delay. (RP)

It's quiet around here today. Last night there were few fireworks. I will not go to the church today as I usually do, because of the day. I will do more preparations for Sunday School and the book of Joshua. I look forward to this. I worked on our Shepherd's book yesterday and prepared more to be seen by the proofreader, editor and helper, Laurel Hicks. We now have a name for the book and I wrote the first chapter in the book based on it. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: