Saturday, July 8, 2017

REPORT ON CAR

O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; ;You understand my thought afar off.You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways..Psalm 139:1-3

Some feel so lonely and believe no one cares,
But believers know something to which nothing compares.
God knows our hearts and where we are now,
And nothing can happen that He does not allow.
So cheer up my brethren God understands all,

And will always be listening when upon Him we call.(RP)

The repair shop could find nothing irregular about the car, even after checking the computer with their special equipment. They did say the snow tires should be changed. I was told that before. I will have to take care of that because they are getting worn down, and after all it is summer. Our son Rawlie is here so in while we will go for coffee at Starbucks. I am making pretty good progress on correcting the proofreading errors found in our book, plus inserting or removing commas. They seem to be the hardest for me. We are so thankful for Laurel Hicks who is helping with this. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: