Friday, July 7, 2017

CAR CONCERNS

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.(RP)

Oh how great to trust God's sovereignty and His providence Divine,
And to know He leads me daily with all the troubles that are mine.
He has a reason for each thing knowing best how to direct my way,

Cheer up fellow Christian, let God do His work, as you trust Him day by day.(RP)

The warning light flashed and three different warnings came on the dashboard. I called the repair shop that does maintenance on our car, and he scheduled me for 12:30 today. There is still a strange grinding sound at times when we come to a stop then start out turning the steering wheel. I hope they find the problem today. It is windy but the temperature will warm up as the day progresses. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: