Monday, July 24, 2017

REPAIR SHOP

No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.John 15:15

In God's Word we are called servants, But here, Jesus adds one more,
To be His friend is better, and this relationship we must not ignore.
Jesus reveals the Father to us, and that's because we are His friends,

And this union is so precious and through Christ it never ends.(RP)

I already reported the Buick's dead battery. Today I have requested an appointment with the repair shop to determine if the alternator is defective. Our son has offered to replace it, doing the installation himself. My brother Harold has also said he would cover expenses for it. How generous of our family to do this kindness. The church picnic went well. We brought food home from it for our lunch. We also took retired missionary Iola Boyer. It was nice she could be there. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: