Monday, September 26, 2016

UP AND DOWN

Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. Habakkuk 3:18

There are many things to be happy about,
But of some of them we may have a doubt.
To rejoice in the Lord is healthy indeed,
And certainly of this most are agreed.
We joy because God is our salvation sure,
And are confident of this and very secure. (RP)

The thermometer is going up and down these days. This afternoon we are told it will reach 74. That is amazing for this time of the year. Our favorite rose bush we call "Joybells" has beautiful buds all over it ready to burst into beauty. Yesterday was a good day at church. In the afternoon I installed a new light in the office. It is hard working in the dark. The sun is shining brightly and I will soon go to the drug store for some medicine for Margie.Thanks for praying. 

No comments: