Saturday, September 3, 2016

SLEEP PROBLEM

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

In life we have degrees of suffering; some more and others less,T
he ways suffering expresses itself, puts some people in stress.
No matter how hard a Christian suffers, something great is ahead,
And I will tell you this right now, that what it is you need not dread.
God's glory will be revealed in us; He does things perfectly well,
There is no doubt that it will be the best, because no other can excel. (RP)

During the night, Margie awakened me wanting to go into the family room to sleep in her lift chair. I got her up but she didn't have the strength to push her rolling walker. She went back to bed. Later she managed, with my help to make it to the lift chair and as I write this she is still sleeping. That is a blessing. She was complaining her heart was pounding and took medication for that.  I realized I will need to get a wheel chair to transport her, if she is not able to walk at times.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: