Sunday, September 25, 2016

DARK

Ephesians 2:1-3 
And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins... 

The day God gave me spiritual life was the greatest of them all,
And I'm rejoicing in this fact and this wonderful verse by Paul.
I was dead in trespasses and in sin, and He really rescued me,
When I put my trust in Him, from my sins He set me free. (RP)

I though that new circular bulbs (fluorescent) would solve the problem for my office light Saturday. It turned into a project that is still ongoing. The switch needed replacement ( I thought) but that was not the end of the story. Now I realize a new ballast is needed to complete the job. So, I am still in the dark in my office. Perhaps by tomorrow I will finish this task.  I teach the Sunday School class this morning. We trust your day goes well. We were concerned when my brother Harold in Anchorage had to have more surgery for the kidney stone. We pray he is doing better this morning. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: