Friday, September 16, 2016

CHANGE

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

As we ponder this verse we see right away there is reason not to fear,
God's blessings are flowing my way, I have many blessings right here.
His strength helps my weakness and gives hope again; I am not afraid,
All the rich promises He gives in the Word; on Him my mind is stayed. (RP)

The weatherman says a change is coming. Tomorrow it is supposed to rain. It hasn't rained for a LONG time around here. Most lawns are brown. We are sure the rain will be a refreshing change for us.  Yesterday was filled with activities as we took Margie to the hairdresser and we attended afternoon prayer meeting. We look forward to the Bible study this morning and then a more leisurely afternoon and evening. We trust your day goes well. Thanks for praying.

No comments: