Friday, February 13, 2015

WALK-IN-CLINIC

2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

We have been given so much in Christ; look at these few things,
He did not give fear, for He is our peace; for this my heart sings.
By His spirit we have power so we can live and witness for Him,
And because of His love abundant, our outlook never grows dim.
We thank Him too for a sound mind; what a precious gift this is,
And with all we have in Jesus, I am so glad we know it is all His.(RP)

Yesterday I was very concerned because Margie still was not feeling well. For 5 days she suffered with the stomach discomfort. I suggested we go to a walk-in-clinic. There is a clinic which is run by the same group of physicians with whom we doctor, so they have all the records on Margie's many trips to clinics, E.R., etc. Dr. Austin concluded that Margie's stomach ailment may be aggravated by a former problem she had of diverticulosis.  He prescribed medication for this and we stopped on the way home to pick it up. We are hoping and praying this will give some relief. She had to leave her bed during the night and rest in her special lift-chair. Later she came back to bed. She is still in bed as I write this so I do not know if she feels well enough to attend the Bible class this morning. I hope she does. Thanks so much for praying. 

1 comment:

Leonardo said...

Prayer requests for sure! I wish you both the best of luck through all of this! I am very glad you checked in with the walk in clinic, that is always a good and important first step. I hope everything turns out well and I am glad to see you leaning on God for help. That is great and encouraging!