Thursday, February 26, 2015

SPRING

Psalm 118:24 
This is the day the LORD has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Every day with Jesus is a wonderful day,
On each one His great grace is on display.
He made today and we are told to rejoice,
And we know doing this is everyone's choice.
I have decided to thank Him for His gift to me,
And for the privilege of being saved and free.
Will you join with me today and praise Him too,
And keep on doing this in the days that ensue?(RP)

Every spring we are intrigued when things break out in bloom. We know it is going to happen, but when it does, the beauty is so rewarding.  It's hard to believe that soon we will have to cut our lawn.  Last week the noise of lawnmowers filled our neighborhood which alerted us to the fact WE also must start. Margie does not really want me to mow the lawn but I will try to convince her we save a LOT of money if I do. A reduction of funds "encourages" us to do this. We have a fairly busy day outlined, so I will close this off and just say again, "Thanks for praying".

No comments: